Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PEPPERS GHOST ILLUSION - MYSTICOW

After finding plenty of info on Peppers Ghost on the web I decided to have a go myself. This was just to see if I could get the illusion to work on small scale before I create a larger, moving version;
I noticed that the glass I used was too thick so it cast a kind of double image -a reflection on the front of the pane and another on the back of the pane. I suspect that using thinner glass would help sort this problem.



This second iteration of the Pepper's Ghost Effect is done using two panes of glass with alternating illumination of ghost props. This demonstrates that this effect is viable for use in my current Transylvanian Blacklight Minigolf project. Click here to visit our forum.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article. Thanks for sharing lots of information. Its very helpful to me.
    Emf Protection

    ReplyDelete